Lunch time is from 12.00 – 1.10pm for KS1 and 12.15 -1.10pm for KS2
Children may either have a school meal prepared in our wonderful new onsite kitchen by Kirsty and Pam, making food fresh every day for the children, or they may bring their own lunches.
Click on the images below to view menu.
Please place all food and drink in a sealed plastic or unbreakable container which is clearly named. Please make sure that drinks containers do not leak! We promote healthy food so no fizzy drinks, sweets or chocolate bars please. We are a Nut Free School and ask you not to send in products containing nuts in any form. This includes some cereal bars, peanut butter, any nut butters, Nutella and other chocolate and hazelnut spreads. Thank you.
Have a look at the NHS leaflet below for some really tasty, healthy ideas!
‘Dive into a lunch box’ (leaflet)
You can pay for school meals by:
- Bringing in cash on the days your child requires lunch in an envelope with the child’s name on it.
- Bringing in cash to pay a lump sum for future lunches.
- Bringing in cash to make payment to settle outstanding lunch payments
- Paying via school money either in advance or to settle outstanding lunches.
Pupil Meals £2.85 per day
Dinner charges are on SchoolMoney
Free School Meals
Please also be aware that if your family is registered for free school meals you may be eligible to claim other forms of assistance, eg school transport.
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Please apply here if you think you may be eligible: https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
Key Stage 1 Grace before Lunch.
For every cup and plateful,
Lord, make us truly grateful.
Key Stage 2 Grace before Lunch.
Bless us O God as we sit together.
Bless the food we eat today,
Bless the hands that made the food and
Bless us O God.