Lunch time is from 12.00 – 1.15pm for KS1 and 12.15 -1.15pm for KS2
Children may either have a school meal provided by the central kitchen at Long Itchington Primary School or they may bring their own lunches.
New menu here!
Please place all food and drink in a sealed plastic or unbreakable container which is clearly named. Please make sure that drinks containers do not leak! We promote healthy food so no fizzy drinks, sweets or chocolate bars please. We are a Nut Free School and ask you not to send in products containing nuts in any form. This includes some cereal bars, peanut butter, any nut butters, Nutella and other chocolate and hazelnut spreads. Thank you.
Have a look at the NHS leaflet below for some really tasty, healthy ideas!
‘Dive into a lunch box’ (leaflet)
You can pay for school meals by:
- Bringing in the correct amount of cash every Monday morning in an envelope with the child’s name on it.
- Paying a cheque each Monday.
- Paying by cheque each half term.
- Paying by cheque by cheque for the term at the first day of term.
Pupil Meals £2.65 per day
Normal 5 day week £13.25
Please make cheques payable to WCC
Free School Meals
Please also be aware that if your family is registered for free school meals you may be eligible to claim other forms of assistance, eg school transport.
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Key Stage 1 Grace before Lunch.
For every cup and plateful,
Lord, make us truly grateful.
Key Stage 2 Grace before Lunch.
Bless us O God as we sit together.
Bless the food we eat today,
Bless the hands that made the food and
Bless us O God.