Known within the school community as “Larks ‘n’ Owls”, this popular club is just what many parents and children need and love: a friendly and social experience, freshly prepared food to tempt taste buds and a most flexible and excellent value setup.
Key Information regarding the club:
- The club is based in the main school hall with its own sensory room and access to the beautiful courtyard garden.
- Day to day operations are led by Mrs Sandra O’Shaughnessy with her fine team, while the club is overseen and managed by the school leadership team.
- The club is open from 7.30am-6pm during term time.
- Child care vouchers and Tax Free Childcare payments are most welcome.
Please click onto the side menu for details of timings and rates and to see our super value contract.
Before and After School Activities
Activities are constantly changing and evolving drawing upon the strengths of the staff and the interests of the children.
Typically during a week activities will include:
- Seasonally planned art and craft activities.
- Staff led games and bingo.
- Independent games and computer games.
- Karaoke and dance.
- Opportunities to do a bit of homework.
- And, most importantly, free opportunities for children to play, socialise and ‘chill’.
Whether children opt to make a tent, play with the toys, join in with the organised activities or relax on the giant cushions, these are for many, golden moments to get the day started or end it.
The club follows the protective measures set out by the government to keep all children safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Feel free to contact the school office for more details on 01926 812447.