Known within the school community as “Larks ‘n’ Owls”, this popular club is just what manyparents and children need and love: a friendly and social experience, freshly cooked
food to tempt taste buds and a most flexible and excellent value setup.
Key Information regarding the club:
- The club is based in the main school hall and a newly built sensory room with access to a beautiful courtyard garden.
- It is run by Mrs Sandra O’Shaughnessy with her fine team.
- The club is Ofsted registered for the care of children who are 3 years old and over.
- The club follows the school term opening times.
- A committee made up of school staff and governors with parents oversees provision.
- Child care vouchers are most welcomed.
Please click onto the side menu for details of timings and rates, our super value contract and details of what children like to enjoy at the club
Before and After School Activities
Activities are constantly changing and evolving drawing upon the strengths of the staff and the interests of the children.
Typically during a week activities will include:
- Seasonally planned art and craft activities.
- Staff led games and bingo.
- Independent games and computer games.
- Karaoke and dance.
- Opportunities to do a bit of homework.
- And, most importantly, free opportunities for children to play, socialise and ‘chill’.
Whether children opt to make a tent, play with the toys, join in with the organised activities or relax on the giant cushions, these are for many, golden moments to get the day started or end it.
Full details of the menus and weekly activities are displayed in the club
To check out availability just phone 01926 812447.